Benefits of Membership
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- At monthly programs, hear speakers on a variety of organizing and business topics.
- Utilize the NAPO training materials, including recorded national NAPO conference sessions and other classes.
- Are you new to the industry? Several NAPO Minnesota members offer professional organizer or productivity training.
- Success Group is an open forum discussion where members discuss their business thoughts, questions, and goals. Attendees may set professional goals, brainstorm with others, and gather helpful information to grow their businesses. Success Group is held four times a year. The location of each meeting is determined by the NAPO Minnesota member who acts as host. Members may attend as many or as few meetings as they wish.
- Golden Circle Membership - NAPO professional members who have been NAPO national members for five or more years are recognized for their commitment to the profession by receiving the NAPO Golden Circle designation. These veteran members have the opportunity to attend local Golden Circle meetings and events, as well as other benefits. Meetings are held about four times a year. Click here for more information.
COMMUNITY & INVOLVEMENT
- Member Socials – held twice yearly, in July and December. Get to know you colleagues in NAPO Minnesota!
- Follow us on our Facebook Fan Page.
- Access the contact information of other chapter members via the online member roster.
- Get involved as an officer or director on the NAPO Minnesota board. Sharing and developing your leadership skills increases visibility and lends credibility to your organizing business.
- All members have voting privileges at chapter meetings and are eligible to seek board positions.
- Participate in GO (Get Organized) Month in January. Increase the visibility of your business by purchasing an exhibitor opportunity or presenting a 5-minute organizing tip.
- Members are automatically given a public presence via a directory listing on the chapter website.
- Purchase an enhanced listing on the chapter website to increase your visibility with potential clients.
- Display your business card and marketing materials on the members-only table at monthly programs.
- Use the NAPO Minnesota chapter logo on your marketing materials to demonstrate your commitment to the organizing industry.
- Discount on cost of attending the yearly national conference
- Free admission to monthly chapter meetings or networkshops, as well as periodic Success Group meetings
- Individual Business Partner members, at their discretion, may offer discounts or other incentives to NAPO Minnesota members