Business Partner Membership
Business Partner members represent companies that offer products or services that are complementary to those of professional organizers or productivity consultants. This relationship is a win-win for both the Business Partner member and Industry members. Business Partner members benefit by increasing awareness of their products and services within the professional organizing and productivity consulting community. All NAPO Minnesota chapter members are then “in the know” when it comes to local services and products. Review the application process and apply today!
Benefits of Business Partner Membership
- Chapter Affiliation. Keep in touch with the organizing community, receive the latest organizing information, solve problems unique to the organizing field, present a program on your area of expertise, hear speakers, share ideas, and become involved! You may also use your NAPO Minnesota name affiliation on your promotional materials.
- Website Listing. Promote your company on the NAPO Minnesota website.
- Member Roster. Upon request, 2 sets of printed membership rosters, including a listing of member names, contact information, and specialty codes will be provided to you each year.
- Educational Materials. You will have access to a NAPO Resource Directory. monthly programs and networking with both Industry members and other Business Partner members. If you have also joined NAPO national, you will have full access not only to their website training, but also to national conference sessions without cost (since our chapter buys rights for our chapter members).
- Chapter Involvement. As a Business Partner member, you will receive member rates (usually free) for meetings and other events. All members are encouraged to participate in chapter-sponsored activities. While Business Partner members do not have voting privileges and are not able to chair committees, there are many other ways to get involved. You may choose to present a monthly program about your area of expertise, network with other chapter members, and promote your products at our monthly meetings.
Business Partner Member Application Process
We appreciate your interest in becoming a Business Partner member of NAPO Minnesota! The following information should be read completely before beginning the application process.
Annual Business Partner member dues for NAPO Minnesota are $200, plus a one-time, non-refundable processing and setup fee of $50 for new members.
Membership with the National NAPO organization is encouraged but not required for chapter membership. Click here for more information on National Membership and then scroll down to Business Partner Membership.
Applications are reviewed and approved by the NAPO Minnesota Board of Directors on a monthly basis.
To join, please download, print and complete the Business Partner Member application.
For more information, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org